Followers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

looking for a sibiling?

hi blog family!

As you all know I have been searching for my baby brother Mark for years.
He was adotpted to a family of doctors in Elmsford, NY when he was around 3 years old.

 I know he had a sister and his new parents were african american and they were doctors..atleast one parent was...
I share this with you because if you are seperated from your siblings you should never give up trying to find them.
 1. they could live local (my brother was less than 15 miles away
2. you may end up marrying your sibling if you don't know them!!
3. they could save your life one day if you need blood or bone marrow...i'm just saying...

I can never date a guy named mark that is light skinned, red afro or freckles...because that may be my baby brother!!
 It is sad that I have to guess if that is my brother in a club or have to tell my kid "that could be your uncle"...
I think with age progression he would look like chris brown or micheal ealy...
but I have not seen him since he was 3...
now I look exactly the same as I did at 3 (from pics I saw previously)... so does my other siblings...one in which has died)...so I suspect he will look the same...
 but for now I must guess until I have the luxery of hiring a private detective...

I use to go to the house in Elmsford, NY for weekly visits and I know it is 5 minutes from paul bunion statue at the gas station.... but my memory fails to find the little white house with the porch....

perhaps it is not time to find him yet, but I will never give up and neither should you. We should not have to stop loving a sibling because they are adopted, we should be given a choice by the adopted parent to keep in touch or get updates every year...why not?
 I am sure he wants to know what we look like.
I am grateful if he is with a loving family...and I remember them as such...but it would have been nice, if someone, even the agency would have updated us on his life..even if we could not see him...
If you adopt please keep this in mind: we never stop loving our sibilings...even if they are taken away for a good reason..

thanks for loving our siblings xo
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!