Followers

Monday, May 23, 2011

message delivered for national foster care awareness month

hi blog family!
Today was wonderful! I was able to deliver a message  to Westchester County-glad we are all on the same page. Foster care has grown since 1971.  Our kids are blessed and should take full advantage of where they are at!! I am grateful my mom gave me away, she was sick but I am completing my purpose and I am grateful she birthed me. Be grateful today, especially if you ARE in care, you could have ended up like lisa steinberg or be in the ghetto's of soweto or in India, getting married off at 9 because the family has no money! Things could always be worse, be grateful for EVERYTHING in your life, even the bad, because it will motivate you (when the pain is great enought) to TRY something new or find a new way out!!! Find ways to enjoy this life, it is short and you must complete your divine purpose, go out an enjoy the world, dont let anyone or anything stop you, you are it!! xo Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!