Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Remembering Rob...walking back in time..

Tanya speaking at Cleveland University- National Youth Conference  / Rob & 2nd cuz


a few of us at National Youth Conference!

Hi Blog family!
It was a challenge day for me, a beautiful one but challenging because my brother was heavily in my heart and on my mind!
I thought of all the kids I saw at the National Youth conference and how blessed they were to have Latasha using her vision to have a conference with workshops on food, banking, self esteem etc... wow, my brother would be happy to know someone was thinking of fosterkids aging out, having options!
I was sad to know he is gone so young but I became happy when I glanced at the pictures from the national youth conference and realized, The hard truth panel, (Latasha, Tanya, Tanisha),  the judge and DMC, delivered our own stories to encourage them. 
When the kids come up and talk with you after, you know it is all worth it!
thoughts to my brother:
I miss you Rob, but alot happend; the scholorship in your name, by your friend will be in effect soon, I spoke to the kids, and someone walked away aspiring to go higher!
 Knowing this, I can make it everyday, when I am helping save, change or inspire a life, thanks Coop!
your sis Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!