Followers

Friday, May 7, 2010

The company you keep

hi blog family!
It's friday...plan to be out with your friends...speaking of friends..
How do you pick your friends?
I hope with caution!
Often we let people in our lives and we don't have a criterior. You should choose your friends carefully because they reflect you as a person. Choose people with charector, loyalty, humor and plans for the future. If your friend has no motivation, you may lose yours, depending on whose energy is stronger. It is ok to let go of friends that have no purpose, at this stage in your life your friendships should be give and take and both of you should inspire each other!
I had to let go of alot of my old friends because I found they always thought i was too big of a dreamer wanting to be in TV...they thought I should just give up my dream and get a 9-5, (knowing that I was not meant for conventional work, i am an artist), they would often want to go out drinking...that too me was pointless unless it was a holiday/birthday....and they never inspired me or liked that i traveled outside of the country.
I had to drop them, they were no longer needed in my life and i was not needed in there's...and it's ok..life is a journey and as we travel God brings us new friends, places to see and things to do...pick and choose your friends carefully, they could make or break you!
xo Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!