Followers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Doing what you need to do

Hi blog family!

Things gets ruff sometimes. We may have jobs we don't love, be in realtionships we don't like or living in a place that is not good for us. What do you do? Any action is better than doing nothing. If I am working p/t and need more money....get another job!
If I am with a friend or mate I don't think is healthy for me, kindly leave the relationship behind. If you always wanted to be in another field, start taking classes or go online to research the field and how you can get in.
There will be many days when you have to work at McDonal'ds AND in the office, just to pay the bills, that is ok IF you have a financial plan!!
Find a way to save, always invest in YOU! Nothing like working all day and not seeing your money!! Start putting away ANY amount EVERY payday as if that amount does not exist!!
Before you know it, you will have a stash to take that class or use it for whatever you think will secure a better future for you.

I have held MANY jobs to stay above water, with a smile on my face, never allowing anyone to make me feel less than just because I have a degree from an IVY league school. At the end of the day, I can say I work for my money and I sleep well at night. Still never giving up my dreams but always doing what needs to be done LEGALLY!!lol...life is what we make it-but- you have to take action!!! even if its not The dreamjob"- it will help you get to your goal!!!
Stay focused and know that you are loved!!
smile, somones watching you!!
xo Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!