Followers

Monday, April 18, 2011

May 18th celebration!

Hi blog family!

been very busy planning May 18th. I will post event but you know two things about me: my spell check works at will and 2nd...i am not tech savvy!! I can admit this because not every thing is for everybody!! I know my lane, which is speaking and creating, and I stay in it!! I want those that live in NY to come out and help me raise awareness, (in our Westchester area), on foster care! I will be reminding you again. RSVP is required!!
Today go out and take a long walk. meditate on all the good in your life NOW and the good that will COME into your life as you think positive from today on...xo smile someone is watching you because you are a star!! (SHINE)..:)

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!