Followers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What have you done today for a brighter future


hi blog family!

I sit here looking out of my window-seeing all the beauty the universe has in my one little corner of the world!
I am grateful for my life, my family and for the fact that I can create change in an instant with my thoughts and actions!
I ask you, what have you done today to ensure your future will be brighter than your parents?

Have you taken steps to start therapy or started a journal to release mixed feelings, hatred or anger?
Have you looked deep into your soul and discovered what will truly make you happy?

Have you found your gift that God gave to you? (sing, dance, read, write, preach, fixing things, creating etc..)
Have you worked on those gifts so that they could make you money and prepare you for a future without working for others-if you are not happy in your current work?
I hope you are not just letting life pass you by-you will not only miss out on all life has for you, but I believe by you not developing your talent/gift-the universe misses out on you as well. This life is about ALL of us and what we contribute. It can only get better if YOU make it that way!

You may have changed a kids mind that wanted to join a gang-because you taught an art class and showed him/her how to use their talent...
You may have saved someone from drowning-because you always liked the water and was the best swimmer and became a life guard...
you may have went out of the house today--stopped being a hermit--and smiled at a homeless man today---making him feel special and a need to get out of his situation....
You never know who's life you will touch, but you must find your voice, talent and gift==and then go help others with it. Sometimes it will not be obvious to you but you make a difference in this universe!

Please prepare and stay focused--it is never too late to follow your dream or discover your talent--go help change or save a life--the universe is waiting-Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!