Followers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Death of a sibiling




Hi blog family! RI.P Rob!!

July 22nd my brother would have been 43...Hard to think he is not here!
How do I go on after losing a sibling and only close family member left?
By helping others!
If Rob was here, he would want me to be helping others who were in foster care.

He would want me to not think about my problems, but how to help others with a problem.
Sometimes death can bring out the carring in you.
I always thought of others but now since my brother has died, my mission is clear and priority!
If you lost a sibling you grew up with-through death or because they were adopted off- make something good out of it:

Start a scholorship fund in there name
volunteer at a shelter
organize a suitcase drive for group home kids
open your home for the holiday to kids who transitioned out of foster care

Do something to make a difference in someone elses life- and your pain will lessen!

Each day is better because I know my brother is now my guardian angel and anything I want in THIS life, he will help guide me toward it!!

Death is not the end, unless you stop spreading their message of love sharing and caring!! My brother's body is no longer with us but his spirit will live on forever through scholorships and the work I plan to do to help foster kids!

smile...someone is watching xo Tanya
ps. you miss the vid blog right--I know I will hit you again this week coming xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!