Followers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

feeling fustrated again..?

FEELING FRUSTRATED-LIKE YOU LET YOURSELF DOWN? WHEN I STARTED MODELING I OFTEN HAD TO LIE TO MYSELF UNTIL I BELIEVED I WAS BEAUTIFUL- modeling was a great plus for my ego, i felt that even if I was "ugly"- like my abusers told me for years - atleast I was getting paid for it! I will give you a few tips I use until this day when i get down on myself. First - it is hard being a single parent trying to be in entertainment and be a great mom! Like everyone I have days when I think I am procrastinating or just not believing in myself anymore for whatever reason BUT I know how to talk myself right out of it!
1. tell yourself something good about you talent/self EVERYDAY until you believe it
2. practice-research your craft until you are the best at it- so good few can ever question your talent!
3. find a mentor-someone doing it bigger than you- get advice on how they made it through ruff times
I know sometimes when you can't see the financial payoff for your talent-
4.doubt creeps in or "what if questions- drop them from your mind!
remember: God did not bring you this far-to leave you-
5.NEVER GIVE UP! keep going-especially when its ruff-that means your break through is coming...
you can never fail-as long as you keep going- you can have a detour- but that is not a fail! God does everything in his time and the universe will ALWAYS support you if you are doing what god put you here for!!
You are blessed, loved- go smile and save a life!! xo Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!