Followers

Friday, June 25, 2010

vote? tv show for aged out kids??


Hi blog family Ex-model former foster kid here!

I have been busy trying to change the face of foster care!
Please go to Oprah.com  and vote for my video "Transitional House"- a show idea i had for a while.

I am hoping to be picked because while I always wanted to be a tv host (late night)--my calling is helping people see the big picture. 

I don't want
another foster kid to kill themselves, like my friend did at 18, because they had no love or was abused,
 I don't want no foster kid or former foster kid to be "depressed, homicidal or suicidal-
 I want no one to feel the pain I felt when my mother never came back,
when my foster brothers abused me
and when my brother died and I felt like I had no one left but my kids, (which is alot)....

I want Everyone who leaves foster care to leave feeling empowered,
 grateful to be alive and share their wisdom, as to save or change a life, knowing that we are blessed because we could have been Lisa Steinberg or the baby aborted or thrown in the trash....
 I want Everyone to ENJOY THIS LIFE, now, knowing that you are special, loved and if you ENJOY you and THIS life....and help a few others on the way....it was all worth it!

Please vote for me, I don't care about the fame, recognition on a personal note, I only want to change the face of foster care, so that every child in care or leaving knows, they can do it too!!

I love all of you who have come to this site, you are special, loved and remember to smile, you may save, change or help a life today!! 
Tanya

1 comment:

  1. I'm a former foster child. I think this is an awesome idea if it's done right. It could also be a disaster but I know that would definitely watch a show about aging out of foster care.

    ReplyDelete

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!