Followers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Am I sad or is someone trying to steal my joy??



Hi ALL!









Ever had a day where you smiled and carried on nicely to the public but as soon as someone tried to bring you down, you realize, inside you felt and impending doom about to lurk and your heart was sickend with sadness?
 I wonder if people without family often feel this gloom...
 or every now and again or like me, only when reminded by selfish human beings!
...like when you run into a nasty person or someone who says "you won't be happy for long"...or when you are sitting in silence thinking about the state of the world and how you can make it better... someone did a happy drive by today on me and boy i am still feeling this gloom, i know that person was just a particle in the universe but they sure made me go back and switch from my usual happy mode! I think people should be happy that someone else is happy, especially when they could easily, with reason, fall into the gloom catagory on a daily basis! Perhaps i am being too sensitive, losing a siblling and all....NOT...the only time I am not happy, is when people try to make other people feel bad for spreading kindness or love with a smile....that ticks me off and now i must digress for a moment.....



 i often try to tell people: "be kind to everyone, you may save or change a life, you never know what kind of day that person had".

 . just look at my logic:
there are people who have no food,
someone just found out they have terminal cancer,
lost a sibling,
 mate,
parent or
  friend,
others who barely escaped earthquakes
and those who have NO family
 and nothing to show them the next minute is always better than the last, and gloom will pass if you hold on...some people, like Marie Osmonds son or Alexander Mcqueen, did not make it today...we are alive and well...
 and this person was complaining over a bag !!??
  I have found a few people to be highly direspectful,
wanting to bring you down a notch, (if your happy),
rude and treating others like a door mat and ungrateful. In some parts of Europe, (germany), they charge 25 cents per bag and in London (Nottinghill) they charge, here the lady was not even caring how lucky we were to not only have bags, (and we are the largest earth destroyers, tree killers etc)..but double bags and plastic! How selfish not to think some people don't even have a home or choice...
what did I do to "bring it back?
 go put on some ocean sounds through youtube and lied down and regroup, this world is crazy right now and you need to do ALOT of regrouping to stay focused.
 I share this with you so that you know i am like every other person, just a little more open...
I advise you to do lots of regrouping and meditating or if you pray, stay prayed up, the devil is busy. I am trying to save souls and lives not kill love, spirits and dreams!!
please be kind to someone today, you are loved, blessed and here to help somebody...peace to you
I know i have not been blogging daily, i am putting finishing touches on my book, stay tuned and stay focused!! xo Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!