Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Life after death?

Hi BLog family!



R.I.P LITTLE BROTHER!!


it has been a minute but i am back!! I had to reflect on my brother's death and figure out how to better myself and keep moving forward. It is a challenge when you have NO family!! Some of you are lucky to have a sister, brother, aunt, grandma/pa...someone I had only my baby brother who always looked out for me, now that he is gone I am dealing with people who LIKE me but they have conditions and terms....my brother..had none, just that I love him unconditionally and be successful for me!!
It has been a big challenge because I have based my life on one family member!! maybe that was not good but I rolled with the person who I knew had my back, good or bad and NEVER judged me!!

My challenge today is: how to pick up the pieces after losing a sibling? I fight harder for foster children now to stay togeather. Even if they are seperated, workers and counselors should arrange skype, IM, texting, fb on a daily basis... your siblings are all you have when your parents leave, if you are seperated and donot keep in touch, its like having no sibling at all....there is no Loyalty connection....it takes years to get that unlimited trust...not just because you have the same mom...
If you have a missing sibling, try to find them and if you can repair the damage seperation can do...if it does not work out...don't fight it...let it go and see them when you can, DONT be stressed by anyone, life is short and its not worth it. If you are fotunate enough to have a sibling like my brother Rob, who stayed with you in foster care and still is with you....LOVE them and cherish them, treat them with dignity and respect and loyalty, don't let anyone or anything come between you and the person that helped you thru your hardest moment...losing mom.... Love until the end and don't be sad if they died, be thankful of ALL the wonderful times you had and that you had unconditional love you DID NOT get from anywhere else...i am thankful for my 41 years with my brother, i would not trade it for the world-be thankful and enjoy your siblings if you have some!! xo Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!