Followers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Holiday...what does this holiday time mean to you?

Happy Holiday!
I hope you had a great day. I did relaxing in my old neighborhood with old and new friends!
Easter: a time for chocolate, bunnies, easter egg hunts and new outfits..for others a time to reflect and not forget..
i like for us to scale back on the bunnies and teach our kids about reflecting: letting them know that because someone died for our sins, (if your christian) or because our ancestors made sacrifice, we live and live well.
 Even the poorest in America can still be grateful for having "MORE". Just to have choice is awesome!
We know that someone had to give up a life, leg, dream or freedom for us to celebrate this day. Rosa Parks, Ann Frank, Martin Luther King Jr., John F. Kennedy, Malcolm X, Nelson Mandela etc...
I am thankful to ALL our ancestors for being so UNselfish and paving a way for us to dream.
I am thankful for my freedom of speech and the right to know, i am because someone was selfless!
I love the story of how jesus died for our sins, because I know through our ancestors, this was not an easy task, who would want to give up their life for another? If you don't believe just know that someone at sometime gave up alot for you and I to get this far!

You are loved, blessed and highly favored, go out and share your kindness with the world, someone is waiting for you to help them!
xo Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!