Followers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Standed on an Island.

Hi blog family!
Life is so busy and full of surprises...
Have you ever had everything working good in your life and lots of people around..but you still feel alone?
We all have had these feelings and it is mind boggeling! just a poem created from a dream ..

Everyone is around
and calling to say hi,
work is going good,
meeting new people,
out at new places...even having time for your own creativity......
but still deep inside you might as well be on an Island alone with only water surrounding you because deep inside you may feel a loss.
Since my brothers passing I must say, I have been on an Island, just staring out at miles of water, not knowing or wanting to get off the Island.
Enjoying hearing the waves and being in the sunlight.
 Listening to the wild birds,
 noticing the exotic flowers and even the branches on the trees...
 smelling the fresh air,
not one gas fume in the air, no noise but that of the ocean and nature...
 when night comes on this Island,
i sleep in peace, no one is there to wake me,
i wake only to the natural sunlight as it glistens on my face,
 i see an image of my brother telling me it is time to get off the island of peace and safety, time to make a stable boat that will get me through my journey..get me back to reality.
I must go back.....I am eager to get back.....
 face the traffic,
noisy people,
uncaring people,
mean people,
 loving people,
creative people,
work i hate, work i love..
life...
busy, crazy, hectic, lonely life.......
 but great life because i am...

Tanya
ps. still smile, be kind and help, change or save a life today... life is always happening, even when we are sleep..make it a good life a giving life and you will always come off " your Island"...xo

1 comment:

  1. tanya- I like the goal of your blog. Encouragement is one of the most powerful ways to influence each other.

    ReplyDelete

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!