Followers

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Learn to live in silence and enjoy YOU and doing nothing

 


hi blog family!
May 28th was a success again this year thanks to my brother's friends!! some video is available on vimeo! I will share next time :)


my only advice: Work on you, everything else will follow! If you are standing still its because the universe wanted you to sit and enjoy your own silence and peace. Learn to enjoy you, even in quiet, even in pain, even in laughter, there is no one like YOU!
xo
Tanya


FosterKidsUnite, Inc. is about to be a full reality soon, thanks to my brother's great friends! I will be announcing our board members and website soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!