Followers

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Neville Brothers - Yellow Moon



Hi blog family!

Today my brother would be 46, unfortunately heart disease took him too soon. My birth mom also died (at 42, she outlived her son)...R.I.P to her for birthing me and to my brother for helping me get through the first 21 years of life and helping me grow as a person for 41 years of his life!

It is important to honor those that got you hear, (even if it did not work out), we all have divine purpose. Our siblings help us through foster care after a parent and family are no longer found, honor that and thank God for whatever time you have with a sibling - it will help you grow in many ways!!

To all those who lost a sibling in foster care through adoption, I imagine your pain is as deep as mine if u lived with that sibling for at least the first 5 years of your life! I will never forget my brother that died nor my brother Mark Rochester, who was adopted off around 3 years old!! NEVER FORGET and honor them by doing good for others! I am excited to help foster kids in my brothers honor! xo



Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!