Followers

Sunday, September 22, 2013

looking for former foster kids/adults who are in college to apply for scholorship or gift boxes

CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAYS ARE COMING!!!!!

Hi blog family!!

what a great day outside! I am so excited about life, about the fact that every day I wake, I have another chance to be the best Godlike person I can be!! I have a chance to be wiser, stronger and more loving to others, making this life experience more pleasurable for everyone I come across!! I am sending out love and positive energy to you all. Know that you are loved and needed by this world!!

Life always gets better IF you make plans!! What are you doing today, to make a better next week??

Any of my group home kids who are going off to college and have NO  family, please hit me up if your in need of a gift box for Christmas/Holiday break!! with snacks, personal items needed in school ( for guys and girls)...and lots of surprise items that YOU NEED while in school!!!

 I find 10 people in college or trade school and I surprise them with a gift box - Courtesy of my friends, St. Joseph's Seniors!!
 I had Quaker friends help me get through NYU and now I want to help those who have no home to go to on the holiday or during testing you don't have family to give you snacks during testing - FosterKidsUnite and St. Joseph's Seniors - we got you!!!:)

 Also The Robert Cooper Memorial Scholarship application will be ready by January - send me your info if you are aging out and going to school and want to apply - (*winners must be present to receive award and prize $)*  put FosterKidsUnite in the headline please***tgirlcooper@yahoo.com

If your a social worker, teacher and you know a foster kid in school who may need a little help from a blog family- please email or leave your info!!

Have a blessed day and remember to help others, every chance you get!!!xo

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!