Followers

Monday, September 2, 2013

for parents or those who are considering fostering or adopting save or change a life

hi blog family!!

I know this post applies for those who wants to foster, even former fosters this could apply to you!!

have you been called to foster or adopt?
 has everyone and everything around you calling for you to help another kid without parents?

 God wants all kids to have parents but sometimes Satan is busy and calls the very person who birthed you to give up, leave, die or become neglectful enough to lose their kids. Sometimes your parents are only a vehicle to get you here!!!

 I am one of those kids and I am happy to say my mom did what was best for ME!!

I would not have flourished into a loving human being who respects all life, had it not been for the guidance of a  great woman counselor a few nuns and my foster mother!

I can say that I still would not have been a murderer, thief or liar, because even before foster care, I did not bore those traits.

 My foster mother was able to teach me to work with my gifts and use them to my benefit to help others. If she had been a selfish woman, she may have said, I can't raise all those kids, its expensive, they have issues... she could have made many excuses, but thank she did not have a selfish bone in her body! My brother and I were able to flourish due to her nourishing skills and patience!

If you are called to help foster children, answer the call - you can make a difference by teaching a kid who grew up in a group home all his or her life, family values, how to share, how to love unconditionally, how to help others, just how to be a decent human being who gives back to the earth and not take or mentally drain people.
Follow your gut, there are many free classes from social services, many stipends and support groups!! If you cannot give that child a secure home, love and basic food, maybe your right but if you can show love and support...you will be surprised who will take care of you when your old, who will come to your rescue, you get what you give, please give love and allow time to show you, they will love you too!!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!