Followers

Monday, December 20, 2010

holiday blue's

Hi blog family!

I have been under the weather. alot happening, including losing my job! Worried? no not I! Why?

this brings me to my lesson for the day: Yes, it is holiday time, an awful time to lay someone off, but you know what I decided? You can never stop another from being what they truley are. If you lose your job during a holiday, don't worry, it was not meant for you! No crying, sulking, thank the universe for getting you away from misery.
So often we try to hold onto jobs we hate--and know we should not be in BECAUSE that was not our calling...but we stay because: "it's all I can find"
close to home,
convienent
safe,
comfort

STOP STAYING where your not wanted or appreciated--including in relationships with friends or lovers!!!
This is the new year, time to clean out old messes we made, you woke today, surely you can start over!
consider this time of year an adventure. If you want to find gold you must figure out where your going, how you will get there and what tools or people you will need.
Don't be sad if you have no family, go to your friends if you have none find a local church, they usually do holiday dinners. You have no reason, if you are alive with health (reasonable health), not to be going after your dream and following your heart. Life is short and when you die what will be your legacy?? You had a million dollars, you traveled the world or you helped save or change a life with your gift....I will take the last, thank you and happy holiday Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanya and friends,

    I feel you on this. that's why I'm using vocational rehabilitation to go to graduate school and get all the training I need to be exactly what I want to be and do exactly what I want to do. It's never too late or too soon. I dare to dream and now I will finally follow through. Sorry you lost your job. I hope you find what you are looking for soon. Also this might just be the time for you to get the training that you need to be in demand. You like helping people. Why not find an occupation that helps people and train for it? Once you have your credentials you can take your pick of jobs all over the country if not the world.

    ReplyDelete

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!