Followers

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Jobs | Supportive Housing Network of New York



looking for work? Hey blog family! check out this website for housing and jobs in NY- a lot of resources IF you LOOK for them online!! No excuse to be mediocre when greatness is your destiny! :)



As I gear up for the 50th bday, I thank God for bringing me, the child of an addict and alcoholic, this far! I thank him for bringing me through abandonment, neglect, abuse and my self pity, I thank him for all of you who are fosters, were fosters or work with fosters, we are all connected and I am grateful!



Hope you are writing down all your goals and making friends and contacts who can help you take your game to the next level!

If your in NY and want to apply for The Robert Cooper Memorial Scholarship email us: FosterKidsUniteInc@gmail.com




Jobs | Supportive Housing Network of New York

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!