Followers

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Honors for Foster Kids, Mentors, at Awareness Gathering | Chappaqua-Mount Kisco, NY Patch

We are working hard to get non profit status, please bare with us and know that we will do the work regardless! When you try to do good, expect challenges to come, greet them with open arms. I am so thankful to the donors who are trying to help us file our paperwork. I have always said as my foster mom taught me, honesty is best. If you walk away, you did not have good intentions anyway and that....is ok, my focus remains strong and only God can get me off my course to help more aged out youth!

Thank you two Kims, Len & Judy for your donations, every dollar helps us get closer to our goal!



I found this old article but thought I would share for any new viewers!

I hope you are all well and doing something to make this a better life experience for ALL of us!

If you see something in this world that needs BE the change to make it happen, don't wait for others, the right time, the money....that will never happen, just do it, and if you fall, get back up, dust off and have another go at it! This is life we never give up!

TC



Honors for Foster Kids, Mentors, at Awareness Gathering | Chappaqua-Mount Kisco, NY Patch








No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!