Followers

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Gift boxes for the holiday and being grateful


Hi blog family! God is amazing, Angels are everywhere looking out for you! Congrats to all my college youth who made it through another semester! We are watching you and here for you!

Turkey day is near! I want those of you who have any family, be grateful, even if they are not where you want them to be!
I also want those who, like myself have no family, (actually I found some through a birth cousin on FB!! lol) but who don't have family they are in regular contact with, to BE GRATEFUL! yes, I am repeating because no matter what your circumstances, being grateful will allow anger, fear and hurt to take a back seat so that love, peace and serenity came come forward in your life!

I know many people but truth is I always feel alone since my brother died. I have wonderful people in my life and even found some family but no one has ever checked on me, supported me or loved me, (besides my kids), like my brother! I know I say this because we grew up in foster care together since he was a toddler and I was 5! We had a bond like twins and I never believed anyone loved me, aside from my girls.... like my baby brother. But I am always grateful for the 41 years I had with him because many lost siblings at birth, many were not born.

Be grateful this holiday. If you don't have food, go to a church dinner, many states have them for free, check your local church! If you are lonely and have no place to go, email me and I will try my best to make sure you have some place to eat for Turkey day! If all else fails....Go volunteer at a church to feed the homeless on Turkey day, yes, I said give of yourself and help others, it takes you out of your own funk! This is how FosterKidsUnite, Inc was started, so I could honor my deceased brother and help others! It has been 5 years and what made getting through easier? Helping others and being grateful for what I have!
Enjoy your turkey day and check out the gift boxes donors have sent for our Gift boxes for the holiday/testing project, this is just one, I am picking one up Sunday from some fellow comics!!

We have much more in store for our youth ...stay tuned xo
Tanya
FosterKidsUnite, Inc.
914-646-4638
FosterKidsUniteInc@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!