Followers

Monday, September 22, 2014

Yellow Moon - Neville Brothers



Hi blog family!

Love this song, reminds me of my birth mother...many of you may know what I am talking about. He is talking about his lover but for a kid whose mom left due to drugs...this song can be applied to that child.. Funny thing is my mom is from New Orleans

Many songs remind us of good and bad times but I like to use songs for healing and good memories, I passed the test of life and survived being abandoned, I am only looking ahead as you should also. If your a worker of foster kids, please share, songs are a way to healing and good memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!