Followers

Tuesday, October 9, 2012


Hi blog family!

I know - its been a while but u can catch me at fosterkidsunite blog!!

So The Penn State Coach has finally gotten what he deserved for hurting children- LIFE!! He has so many counts, he won't be able to count his way out of jail!!
I am praying for all the victims!!
I am covering this story to tell you one thing:
When someone is hurting you - TELL, TELL TELL!!!
Never keep a secret with ANYONE who is touching you in the wrong place, starring at you in a bad way or making you do things YOU know are not right... Abusers always say the will kill you' or kill your family....so far NONE of them have told the truth!!
They will do anything to keep you trusting them and doing what they want!!!
If you know someone who is hurting you in any way- tell someone like a teacher, counselor or police..they are mandated reporters and have to tell the proper authority's!!

I am the victim of a child abusers, they never got caught for my abuse but one did serve 7 years for molesting his 4 year old niece in law- who told when she was 11!!
 I am proud of her for telling, even though no one believed her until the police did, they even got a confession!! Now thanks to her many kids will not meet the fate of this awful monster!!
 The other abuser was killed violently...:)..sorry but he basically ruined my trust  life..and I was lucky to get an apology...(rare for victims)...I can forgive BUT never forget...one was a sexual predator on weaker younger kids, the other used me as a sex slave for years..and was an alcoholic!!
You must always tell so others won't get hurt and if they do...you did your part!
Never feel shame, it is not your fault
Never feel guilty, you did NOTHING wrong!!
Never keep a secret, secrets turn into addiction, homicide, suicide and self hurt...
YOU deserve to live a healthy loving, pain free life!!!  You are loved, special and needed!!!
xo

Tanya
from victim to victor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!