Followers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

thinking out of the box

Hi blog family!



hope you enjoy this beautiful day, made just for you! I found an old pic from Paris with my kids..that i have posted before..but today,

thought of the day:
I was thinking of  the 1st time I went to Paris to model (years ago!),  I had only been one other time before to visit..I did not know anyone. I knew my birth grandpa had ties but i did not know anyone, until I got off the plane!
I had just officially "aged out" of foster care,  (i signed myself back into a place at 18 because i had no family and no where to go).....
I was at one of the best fashion school's in NYC and had no money to finish, so when someone from the model's club , (a designer) told me to go on faith,  I packed my bags with $250 and a plane ticket and went!
I found an agent in less than a week, found friends that took care of me better than any family! And I found that life is a big "lottery" waiting for you to win IF you go out of your comfort zone!!

I realize sometimes you have to step out of "THE BOX" - the traditional way of doing things...to get what you were destined for! Once you step out and look across the room at the box, you will say.....that box is SO small!

Take good chances and try doing things a little different if your not getting results, life has great plans for you if you keep showing up everyday and keep trying....WE NEVER GIVE UP!! XO

TANYA

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!