Followers

Thursday, January 21, 2016

X Ambassadors - Unsteady Guitar Center Sessions on DIRECTV



If I had to choose a song that represented how I felt the day my mother gave us away and never came back, this would be the song, it speaks my heart. I am well with my soul now so I can enjoy the sorrow because I made it through. Many of you are just realizing mom or dad may not ever come back for us, but we can still have joy and love in our hearts once we realize, this life journey is full of lessons, hurt, love and we can make it through anything IF we accept that sometimes, our parents are only a vehicle to get us here xo

Stay positive, focused and keep love in your heart, even when it doesn't seem to be available, its there keep open to the many forms it will come in



Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!