Followers

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Deitrick Haddon - Well Done



hi blog family!

hope all is well!

when you wake each day be thankful.

Have a plan to do or get to what you were called here to do- we all have a calling!



 In the end of my time, I am ok if God is happy with the work I have done to help others!



 Nothing material matters to me as much as me knowing if there is a heaven, in my end,  God will say well done!

Don't try to please others, please only yourself, your ancestors and the one who made you- its all that really matters in this life.

 If you are working hard for anyone else on this earth, it may be in vain. Work hard for you and to show appreciation to our ancestors and the maker, that you know your worth and your willing to find your greatness and then help others through your gift! Remember, even in hard times, sad times, bad times, WE NEVER GIVE UP!!!! learn to center yourself through yoga, meditation, a long walk and or prayer- its life changing. You are loved and needed by the universe! You are bigger than you could ever imagine! God did not bring you or your ancestors through turmoil for nothing. Find your purpose, set a goal and be the best you!

*If you need to reach us: FosterKidsUniteInc@gmail.com





I leave you with this song, which touches and speaks my heart- I hope you find joy in it as I have done!

Enjoy your week xo

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!