Followers

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

On The Town with Tanya Cooper



blog family!

R.I.P to Robin Williams and prayers and love to his family!

Depression is serious, if you have a sadness that will not leave, that haunts you, that makes you hurt yourself or want to hurt others SEEK HELP from friends, family or doctor! Don't allow the pain to take you from us, we need you in the universe! Know that you are loved and we ALL matter xo

in case you did not know I have MANY hobbies, I am sharing the two most important - helping foster kids and former fosters who are adults and trying to advance education in some way. FosterKidsUnite, Inc is now a reality thanks to my brothers friends!! We hope to do more to help foster kids. You will be hearing more soon! Thank you for supporting the blog! My other love, since I was 12 I wanted to be queen of late night TV- have my own talk show!! yes, before I heard of Oprah I LOVED Carol Burnett, Sammy Davis, Jerry Lewis, Dean Martin, Gilda Ratner and the OLD SNL!!! I use to write scripts like I was on staff!! lol  I recently started stand up comedy AND I am doing On The Town until NBC, CBS or ABC call!!! lol

Remember to dream big, nothing is impossible, things may not go as planned at first, you may see no money at first, but if its your dream, it cant be wrong!!! Go big!! God would want it that way!!

 Don't forget to always go back and help others...and if you have nothing, that's ok too, give your heart and your time to help others.

Gratitude and Giving...best things in life are free!!! xo
 TC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!