Followers

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

E.L.L.I.S. BOYZ TALKS ABOUT NEW SINGLE / R&B GROUP ALLURE TALKS ABOUT ALBUM

As you all know, I am a jack of all trades! lol but I did go to NYU to do only this one day....and have my own late night talk show!! A girl can dream!! BIG!!
Don't let others make you feel bad if you have more than one talent!! Do them all!!! Like BeyoncĂ© says and does...don't ever be comfortable and content, always strive for more, bigger, better! Not for materialist gain, (this is the Tanya part talking),lol... but because God has given you SO much brain power that you barely use 60%!!! Imagine if you: wrote that play, sung that song you wrote, performed in the play, invented a new product, raised your kids, went back to school....ALL at one time!! You do know that you have that capability? God did not make any dummies, only people who listen to negative thoughts and refuse to act on the positive ones, thereby only living basic and barley getting by! It is ok if you are the one for that life, but I know in THIS life, I want to BE ALL that I CAN BE TODAY!! That means hard work, ethics, positive friends, accepting that at times I may be lonely because everyone will think I am crazy when I don't want to go out for a party or follow the in crowd.... Whatever YOU do....be true to YOUR vision and what God has blessed YOU with. Stay blessed and enjoy this interview I did with these lovely artist...they are true to what God blessed them all with vocals!! xo T

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!