Followers

Monday, July 22, 2013

R.I.P little brother..Michael Bublé - "Home" Official Music Video

happy 45th bday to my baby brother Robert - we miss u dearly!!
for anyone who has lost a sibling, living without family - know that you are loved and that person's spirit still lives on thru you and by you helping others!!
I was greatful that God gave me 41 years with my brother, my friend lost his sister when she was 15!! Always be grateful for ANY time you have with a family member you love and that loved you unconditionally!! Nothing is promised in this life accept death and taxes!! Love your siblings if they are in a group home or separated from you write them a journal every day, call them, fb Skype them, send a letter, remember their birthdays...remember to say I love you before you go to bed and remember God made siblings to get you thru tuff times when parents aren't around!!xo

R.I.P to all the siblings lost who grew up in foster care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!