Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

its a new day, find your siblings!

hi blog family!

have you been keeping in touch with your siblings? Even if you were seperated, it may be time to look them up!
It has to cross your mind what are they doing?
I know I had to find my brother and sister, still searching for my brother who was adopted to a family around 3 yrs old in Elmsford, NY..His name is Mark he was born in Oct around 1971..

You can never give up looking for a sibling because they may be right in the next few towns...
Your sibliling are a part of you and there is nothing wrong with trying to find them!
 Now that my other baby brother has died, i am really on a mission to find Mark!
I promised Rob before he died (in fact we were going to do a documentry to find him a few weeks before Rob died)..that i would find Mark and my father...who lives in Long Island...

we must keep track of our family that is searchable, even if we don't want to see them again, atleast find them, have closure...and if you cannot find them....that's ok too!! atleast try...start with your mom's birth certificate/name...go to vital records in your area...if you have names of grandparents, you can go to archives in some places... I hope to one day go to New Orleans and get my family records, I was lucky my birth grandma told me what she knew before she passed when I was 19...i got to see her again, even though my mom gave up her rights, when I was 17 ONLY because my mother was in a coma and they requested to see us 4 ( only 3 showed, Mark was adopted):(
I have enough info to do a family tree, as far back as Paris, England and Africa Cote De Voir.....I wonder if this was why I fell in love with Paris the first time I modeled and lived there in the 80's...you should wonder, its nice to know, even if you dont get the answers, try...and then move on...
have a blessed day and your ancestors came across many waters...(some where here, Sioux, Cherekee, etc..Moors)..we should be thankful to them for risking and changing their lives to save ours, we should be only looking for a bettter future than our parents may have gave us!! Keep siblings togeather, facebook, skyp, you tube, really there is no excuse NOt to see a sibling today.....xo Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!