Followers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

OMG MAKE NO EXCUSES

OMG, i was watching Wayne Dyer on TV today, (rare, i don't like tv), anyway, there was a young man on there who was burned beyond recognition....he was showing the audience his drum playing skills.....with no "hands"!! yes, you heard me, no hands! I believe the title was "No Excuses".. it was powerful for this young man to tell his story and to say that he had to be the one to get burned, because he had many to teach to. I often feel i had to be abused because if it were anyone else, they would be on drugs, in a phych unit, or dead from self inflicted wounds! I know now that i had to go through my abuse to HELP OTHERS! I know it is not about ME! Once you learn that your mother did not give you away because she wanted to ruin your life and that it was not your fault, life can start to happen.. I am glad my mother gave me away, especially when i look at where i would be if she had not, WOW! God is amazing! We can no longer make excuses of why we are not at our best, be like nike, just do it! God did not bring you through all of this pain, (he did not cause it either, he just guided you through to safety), to leave you. If you don't beleive in God, the universe is fine. You are hear for a reason and you will be a blessing to someone else, if you do the work on yourself, love yourself and know you have purpose! xo Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are looking for a sibiling that was adopted please leave me a post..maybe we can find our sibilings here..i am looking for baby brother Mark who was adopted to a family of doctors in Elmsford,NY in the 1970's he was born oct 6th 1970/71..reddish hair, freckles..would look like chris brown with age progression..post any thought u may have!!